Momeni Partners Up With Wools of N.Z.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/9/2005 12:00:00 AM
High-end area rug company Momeni recently became a brand marketing partner of Wools of New Zealand.
Momeni is the 51st Wools of New Zealand partner supplying branded product in the North American market.
Thirty-year-old Momeni is a manufacturer and importer of more than 50 rug programs of hand-tufted, hand-knotted, hooked and power-loom qualities.
Momeni is already a user of New Zealand wool, with four existing collections carrying the Wools of New Zealand brand — Elements, Sutton Place, Persian Heritage and its latest introduction, Odyssey.
Odyssey is a new collection of bold contemporary designs in an equally bold color palette. It comes in seven hand-carved patterns that are power-loomed of 100 percent New Zealand wool.
“Wools of New Zealand is an organization with which we are proud to be associated,” said Reza Momeni, president, Momeni. “We are long-time users of New Zealand wool and have always recognized it as a superior fiber.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...