Material show adds home furnishings segment
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/13/2005 12:10:00 PM
ATLANTA -- This fall’s Material World New York show will include a home furnishings showcase, following the debut of the same concept at the spring Material World show in Miami.
The showcase will offer a variety of mills, converters, leather and trimming manufacturers, and service resources for the furnishings industry members, according to Urban Expositions, producer of the show. The event takes place Sept. 28-30 at theJacobJavitsCenter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...