Hightex becomes Highcraft
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/22/2005 12:04:00 PM
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Hightex USA, the North American arm of the Chinese mill/cut-and-sew operation, Hightex, has changed its name in this country to Highcraft International Inc.
Brad Harper, vice president of sales for the division here, explained that the name change was due to similarity with another exhibitor at Showtime in High Point, N.C. The exhibitor, Hi-Tex Inc. is the parent of Crypton Super Fabrics.
Harper noted that Hi-Tex had been using the name in the United States prior to the Chinese company’s arrival and the change was made to eliminate any confusion. Hightex will continue to be the company’s name globally, he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...