Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2001 12:00:00 AM
Target switches store opening dates
Target has announced the additions and delays of several of its store openings for this year. Six additional store openings will open in October, for a total of 40 stores in 22 states in that month. The new locations are in Enfield, CT; Hackensack, NJ; Huntsville, AL (SuperTarget); Mesa, AZ; Orlando, FL (a SuperTarget formerly announced as a July 29 opening); and Worcester, MA.
In addition, Target stores will not open in Watchung, NJ, or Ithaca, NY, on July 29, or Monterey Park, CA, on Oct. 14, as previously announced. The new opening dates for these locations have not been announced yet.
Costco wholesale launches B2B e-commerce site
Costco Wholesale Corp. has opened a business-to-business online shopping site at its website, allowing businesses throughout the United States to shop and have products delivered by common carrier. In addition, Costco members in greater Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco can shop the site's local delivery option and receive next-business-day delivery from the Costco fleet, with certain restrictions.
Kmart Corp. elects Statuto to board
Kmart has announced the election of Richard Statuto to its board of directors, effective immediately. Statuto is president and ceo of St. Joseph Health Systems, an Orange, CA- based provider of hospital, physician, home care, wellness and insurance services.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...