JCPenney names Catherine West coo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/6/2006 11:10:00 AM
Plano, Texas – JCPenney has named Catherine West executive vp, coo and a member of the executive board.
West was most recently president of the U.S. Card division of Capital One Financial. She had also served on the company's executive committee and as president and director of Capital One Bank.
Among her duties at JCPenney will be supervising the opening of 27 new stores in 2006 and an additional 150 stores in 2007-2009. Chairman and ceo Mike Ullman said West’s strategic experience in enhancing customer service “will be invaluable as we move forward in executing JCPenney's long-range plan for growth, which centers on anticipating the needs and wants of our customers and being a leader in performance and execution."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...