Cardimona to head Springs Global creative
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/1/2007 1:43:00 PM
Fort Mill, S.C. – Springs Global announced today the appointment of Edward Cardimona to chief global creative officer and svp, a new position with worldwide responsibility for leading brand definition, creative design and product development strategies across the global enterprise.
Cardimona will have offices in both New York and Fort Mill.
He will report to Tom O’Connor, evp and president of sales and marketing, Springs Global. “Edward’s design leadership and global brand experience will help us firmly establish Springs Global and its portfolio of brands as the industry leader in home, bed and bath design. We’re delighted to welcome him to Springs during August Market Week in New York City,” said O’Connor.
Cardimona was most recently global creative director for Nike Inc., and was a retail concept founder of NikeWomen, where he also led visual direction. Previously, he was the global creative director at Avon Products and global design director at Gessner, AG.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...