Invista names two execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
WILMINGTON, DE —
Invista, formerly DuPont Textiles & Interiors, has named Dana McCauley as global business director for bedding textiles and Angelica Larranaga as account manager/North America bedding textiles.
McCauley was previously global marketing director for sports apparel. Larranaga was previously a senior marketing specialist in intimate apparel as well as brand manager for Lycra North America and Mexico. He will be responsible for developing the market for sheets with Lycra, according to Donna Kelloway, North America bedding textiles manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...