Pacuk named president of Raxon Fabrics
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/4/2008 1:34:00 PM
New York – Andy Pacuk has been named president of Raxon Fabrics, a division of Vescom Group of Deurne, Holland, effective Nov. 17.
Pacuk’s appointment is part of Vescom’s reorganization of its presence in North America, to include the buildup of a collaborative design effort among its divisions. “In addition to managing product, sales and operations of Raxon, Andy also will be responsible for developing and managing this new design collaboration for Vescom,” said Philippe Van Esch, president, Vescom Group.
The Vescom Group includes Gerns + Gahler, Leo Schellens, Mueller Zell, Raxon Fabrics and Vescom. The design studio will be based at Raxon’s office at 261 Fifth Avenue here to assist in serving the company’s European and North American fabric and wall coverings brands to North American customers. The company’s divisions produce high-end fabrics and wall coverings for the residential, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare markets.
Pacuk succeeds Ivy Berman, who had been president of Raxon Fabrics for eight years.
Pacuk had been svp, strategic development for The Robert Allen Group. He has held other senior positions at Ethan Allen, the Bombay Co. and Abraham & Straus. No successor to Pacuk is planned at this time, said Jeff Cordover, president, The Robert Allen Group.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...