Dan River Hires Mandell for Licensing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/13/2006 12:00:00 AM
Danville, Va. —
Dan River has recruited Neil Mandell as senior vp — licensing and marketing, to be based in the New York office and reporting to Dan Hammer, executive vp and president — sales and marketing.
Mandell, most recently vp of design and creative services, Franco Manufacturing, has been with that textiles resource since 1992. During that period he has secured and managed licenses from such brand houses as Laura Ashley, Disney, Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, Mattel, and MGA.
Prior to Franco, Mandell had stints at a number of firms including Burlington, Springs, Fieldcrest Mills, and Milliken.
"Neil brings a great deal of experience to this critical position. The contacts he has with a wide range of our current and many potential licensors will allow Dan River to grow our licensing business," said Hammer. "Working closely with our design team, our sales team, our product development team and our procurement team, Neil will be a key contributor in developing marketing plans for this important segment of our business."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...