Miller, Hoffman join CHF product teams
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -CHF Industries Inc. announced the hiring of Elizabeth Miller and Steven Hoffman as vp, director of design, bath products and business manager, bedding, respectively.
Miller, who will report to Joan Karron, executive vp, will manage the creative product development of towels, shower curtains, accessories and rugs, as well as related products for the New York-based home textiles manufacturer.
Miller most recently worked for Ex-Cell Home Fashions as director of design. While employed there, she oversaw design for the lifestyle collections, managed a team of 10 and worked with various retail stores to develop private label programs. Miller also previously owned her own business, Elizabeth Miller Design.
Hoffman, formerly the national sales manager for the Thomaston, GA-based Thomaston Mills, will be responsible for merchandising several of CHF's bedding lines, including Reflections, My Room Too, www.myroom.com, Peri and various private label programs. He will report to Vincent De Rosa, senior vp, bedding.
"We are thrilled to have someone with Steve's broad experience join us as we continue to expand our growing base of bedding businesses established across all channels of distributions," said De Rosa. "New product introduction in support of these brands include sleeping bags, quilts, lamps, rugs, clocks, picture frames and bulletin boards, and Steve's background in product management, merchandising and marketing will assist us in maintaining the high quality and service levels which we provide our retail partners."
Hoffman also previously worked for Springs Industries as merchandise manager, performance division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...