AmericasMart adds, expands rug showrooms
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/30/2007 8:42:00 AM
Atlanta – In time for the next International Area Rug Market here in mid January, the AmericasMart has inked new showroom leases with five rug suppliers and is expanding lease agreements with seven others.
The five newcomers to the mart are: Rizzy Rugs in 3-F-3 and 3-F-5; Halvai Rugs in 3-D-11; Mehraban Oriental Rugs in 5-E-3 and 5-E-4; The Creative Touch in 5-G-5; and Monti Rugs in 6-E-6 and 6-E-8.
“We are very excited to have a major presence in Atlanta for the International Rug Show,” said Mark Ferullo, vp, Rizzy Rugs. “Atlanta is our major market for rugs, and we expect to see the best rug retailers from all over the country in our showroom.”
The seven showrooms being expanded are those of: Capel Rugs at 6-F-2; Radici Rugs at 6-F-8; Caravan Rugs at 4-E-3 and 4-E-4; Atlantic Rugs at 4-D-1 and 4-D-3; Banilivy Rug Co. at 4-A-8 and 4-8-B; Amadi Carpets at 5-E-9 and 5-E-11 as well as its showroom in AmericasMart’s gifts building at G-6 and G-8; and Renaissance Carpets and Tapestries at 5-A-8.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...