Counterfeiting Conference Slated
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2005 12:00:00 AM
Arlington, Va. —
The American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA) will sponsor a two-day conference Nov. 15-16 in New York City to examine the global issue of counterfeiting and its impact on the sewn products industry.
The conference, entitled “Knock It Off!! Brands and the Counterfeiting Quandary,” will be held at the Fashion Institute of Technology and will feature experts from industry and government, who will tackle the counterfeiting issue from the legislative, regulatory, customs, and brand identity perspectives, discuss the major country offenders, governmental developments, and international resources that are available.
Harley Lewin, chairman, Trademark, Greenberg Traurig, will profile the counterfeiting problem in China, and Lauren Perez, vice president, Regulatory Affairs, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, will address the situation in Brazil, India, and Mexico.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...