Specialty Sleep Association looks to the future
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2008 11:40:00 AM
The event will take place Wednesday, July 30 at 4 p.m. in Building C at the C-1350 reception area. To RSVP email email@example.com.
Association president Dale Read will discuss the group’s efforts to educate consumers and retailers about the benefits of specialty sleep products.
The non-profit organization’s members develop and/or sell specialty sleep products, including air, flotation, latex, foam, gel and adjustable sleep surfaces, as well as pillows, sheets, comforters, duvets, body pillows, fabric guards and other top of bed items.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...