ADI adds 8- and 12-piece bed sets, launches beach
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2006 1:55:00 PM
At the New York Market -- American Dawn Inc. (ADI) is adding 8- and 12-piece bed-in-a-bag sets to its bedding line. The 8-piece sets include matching decorative pillows; the 12-piece sets include 220 TC cotton sateen sheets.
Beach towels are new category for ADI. This initial offering comprises velour double jacquards from India and fiber reactives from China. Sizes include 30-inch-by-60-inch 11-pounds-per-dozen fiver reactives and 40-inch-by-70-inch 19-pounds-per-dozena and 34-inch-by-63-inch 14-pounds-per-dozen velours.
Also in towels, the company has extended its license with designer Trish Richman to bath towels. It includes two styles – Condo, a two-ply towel in two versions, a border and an all-over tonal; and Cottage, a two-ply with a cross-woven stitch and jacquard border. Previously ADI worked with Richman only on kitchen textiles and table linens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...