HAYWIN TEXTILE PRODUCTS
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 951-7260
A bed ensemble with 180-count, 50/50 percale construction called Kenya is new. It features skin and ethnic patterns in a safari theme of reds, browns, ivory and charcoal colors.
I have a rug that is blue, black, gray and white and has the number 76706 by Hawin Textile Products. If you are still interested, please let me know.
Krystal Montgomery - 2012-05-01 17:38:32 EDT
- Jan 31, 2012
- Aug 17, 2011
- Feb 26, 2007
- Feb 14, 2007
- Mar 10, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...