Elder-Beerman to add concept store in Michigan
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/11/2002 12:00:00 AM
Coldwater, MI — Elder-Beerman Stores Corp. will celebrate the grand opening of its newest department store, and 10th concept store, here this week.
The 55,000-square-foot store will carry a mix of fashion merchandise, a full assortment of home furnishings and cosmetics and fragrances. The new concept store is designed with a more convenient store layout and high-capacity fixturing.
Some of the new concept store features include centralized customer service centers, self-select cosmetics and a bridal registry kiosk.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...