Vairo Leaves Nourison
Was Marketing Director Since 1999
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/21/2006 12:00:00 AM
Saddle Brook, N.J. —
Ed Vairo has left Nourison, the rug and broadloom supplier, where he was director of marketing since 1999.
Matt Blitz, director of advertising and public relations for Nourison, has assumed the marketing responsibilities of his position. Julie Rosenblum, an account executive at the company, adds responsibility for brand licensing at Nourison, which holds the Liz Claiborne and Calvin Klein licenses for rugs.
Vairo, whose experience spans a range of activities at retail companies as well as high end suppliers in tabletop, home textiles and rugs, intends to maintain his presence in the high end of the home furnishings business and will announce his plans at a future date.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...