Commonwealth Shows Suedes, Energy-Savers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Shangri-La was the hit of the market for Commonwealth Home Fashions, said Barry Goodman, vp national accounts. The faux silk dupioni foam-back panels come in a range of rich solid colors retailing for $29.99 per panel.
The Energy Zone also received a warm welcome, with blackout and thermal lining — features that retailers have said consumers are increasingly demanding. The faux suede and faux silk models come in eight solid colors with options like the one-inch Bristol Stripe. Goodman said these energy-saving treatments are in demand from such customers as JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens 'n Things, and Lowe's.
In a casual theme designed two markets ago for home entertainment rooms, the Media group returned strong for Commonwealth, with faux suedes commanding retails of $39.99. More urban still, and new at this market, was Manhattan, a woven suede with grommet tops, coming in a minimalist look or in the Circle embroidery motif; these panels have a target retail of $29.99.
A formal look was Persia, poly-cotton-lined faux silk in lengths to 120 inches with embroidered organza under-sheer and beaded top treatment. Available in seven colors at $29.99 and $19.99 for the under-sheer, Persia is a promising new look, said Goodman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...