Italian rug/throw maker opens NYC showroom
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Limonta Home, the United States-based distribution arm of the Italian manufacturer of rugs and throws, is opening a showroom in suite 1615 at 295 Fifth Avenue.
During April market, new collections of cotton chenille floor cloths as well as new lines of throws will be showcased.
The floor cloths, 6' x 9' size, will be available in a variety of styles-contemporary, animal skins and traditional designs.
Based in Baltimore, Maryland, Limonta Home headed by Marc Becker.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...