LNT taps Gilmartin to head merchandising
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/13/2005 3:00:00 PM
CLIFTON, N.J. — Linens ’n Things, Inc. has hired Jane Gilmartin as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, reporting to Jack Moore, president and chief operating officer.
Gilmartin was formerly employed at Ross Stores where she was most recently senior vice president and general merchandise manager for the company's dd's Discounts Store Division. Previously, she served as chairman and CEO of Intercontinental Art, Inc. and held senior management positions with various specialty retailers including Bed, Bath & Beyond and Service Merchandise.
"Jane previously worked for Linens ’n Things as general merchandise manager from December 1993 through May 1998, and we are excited to have her back." Moore stated, "Jane is a strong leader and merchant who will not only assist me with the merchandising side of the business by focusing on content, trend merchandising and brand building, but will also extend and broaden our ability to lead the organization and drive consistency."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...