Textillery Shows Charity Creations
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
Bloomington, Ind. —
At the High Point International Home Furnishings Market, Mar. 26 - Apr. 1, Textillery Weavers will showcase Stone Belt Mixed Media Mosaics, which incorporate recycled Textillery yarns.
The framed mosaics use a range of materials selected, designed and produced by disabled artists and other disabled persons who work in the Art & Craft division of Stone Belt Arc, an Indiana-based non-profit organization. They will be featured in the Textillery showroom, IHFC-D408.
Judith Rose, head designer, Textillery Weavers, noted, "In addition to using recycled materials, the project utilizes the abilities of disabled persons in a workshop setting to create satisfying job opportunities and a new income stream for the agency. The artwork corresponds directly to the trends Textillery creates and follows as it is influenced by our color choices and direction."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...