Bomar Names VP of Sales and Marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
Lake Worth, Fla. — —
Lake Worth, Fla. — Lou Paige has joined Bomar Trim as vice president, sales and marketing.
Paige was vice president, sales and business development, for King Koil Licensing, and earlier had been vice president, sales and merchandising, for Serta and executive vice president, sales and marketing, for Restonic.
Said Kyle Boyle, president and CEO of Bomar, “We plan to grow Bomar both organically and through acquisition, and Lou's extensive sales and marketing experience and customer driven focus will be an asset.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...