Debbie Mumm moves quilt biz to PHI
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/27/2003 12:00:00 AM
Spokane, WA — Artist Debbie Mumm has expanded her partnership with licensee PHI, formerly Peking Handicraft Inc., to include several new product categories, with quilts being the emphasis.
Franco Mfg., Mumm's licensee for bedding, had also been supplying quilts until the three parties came to a new agreement. Franco will continue to produce Mumm's bedding collections.
"PHI is one of the top quilt manufacturers, and its customer base is department and specialty stores — more the type of retailers we want to pursue with these quilts," Jeanne Chouteau-Adams, director of marketing, Debbie Mumm Inc., told HTT.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...