Silberman to Helm FIT Textile Department
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Jeffrey Silberman has been elected chairperson of the Textile Development and Marketing Department at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT).
An international textile consultant, he recently designed and implemented textile programs in Armenia and Nepal, linen development programs in Russia and marketing programs in Mongolia and Thailand. Silberman was a core member of the team charged with developing and launching the Egyptian Cotton World Wide Promotion program for the government of Egypt and Alcotexa. He is a consultant to the International Cotton Advisory Committee (ICAC) Secretariat, and serves as executive director to the International Forum for Cotton Promotion (IFCP).
Earlier he was a director of marketing for Cotton Inc. and a technical director for United Merchants & Manufacturers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...