Feizy names Jones key account manager
-- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2009 1:39:00 PM
Dallas – Area rug house Feizy has appointed Jamie Jones as its key account manager.
Jones comes to Feizy from One Coast, where she served first as a key account sales assistant and then most recently as key account manager.
“I’m excited to be working directly for a great manufacturer like Feizy,” Jones said. “To follow a product from its creative beginnings to its distribution on such a large scale is incredibly rewarding.”
John Feizy, ceo of the company, added that her “energy, experience and enthusiasm are an asset not only to us, but also to the customer.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...