HFPA meeting scheduled for November
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/8/2002 3:15:00 PM
New York — The HFPA will hold its Annual Membership Meeting on Nov. 12 at 41 Madison Ave. here.
The meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. following a continental breakfast at 8 and will include an introduction by Park B. Smith, chairman of Park B. Smith Inc. Also on the agenda is a financial report from Tom O'Connor, executive vp of Springs; a legal counsel report from attorney Robert Leo; and an American down & feather section report from Leo Hollander, chairman and ceo of Hollander Home Fashions.
Committee reports will cover the HomeTex Design Awards, membership, Retailer of the Year Awards, retailer roundtables, scholarships and nominations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...