United Weavers debuts licensed program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2002 2:03:00 PM
Atlanta — United Weavers has introduced a new licensed program created in conjunction with the venerable British manufacturer Woodard Grosvenor, the rug maker for British royalty for over two centuries.
The Minster collection, unveiled during the rug market here, features designs from the Woodard Grosvenor archives, which contains 20,000 hand-painted designs. The collection launched with 20 designs, constructed in 1.1-million-points olefin.
Retail pricing is $399 for a 6' x 9'. The collection includes print hangtags describing the history of each design as well as push-button audio boxes that also supply history.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...