Bay Linens signs agreement with Scent-Sation
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/26/2005 12:06:00 PM
NEW YORK – Bay Linens, a luxury top-of-bed provider, has entered into a new license and design agreement with Scent-Sation, Inc., a local firm that specializes in sheet fabrications such as Whispersilk and Alternatives, a sheet reversing from cotton to satin.
The new collection will be shown during the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market featuring a large number of styles in a wide array of fabrications.
“(Scent-Sation) will manufacture our line both locally and offshore,” noted Dianne Morris, president of Bay Linens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...