Beach towel splash
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2003 4:24:00 PM
Newark, NJ — Beach and bath towel and sheet set supplier Aceco Mills has signed its first licensing partnership with artist William "Schimm" Schimmel to reproduce his artwork onto beach towels.
Aceco's Schimmel Beach Towel collection is set to launch at the New York Home Textiles Market later this month. It will include reproductions of about 11 of Schimmel's wildlife-themed works.
The collection will be made by towel manufacturer Hilasal in El Salvador, Aceco Mills president Johnson Liu said. The construction will be 100 percent cotton fiber reactive with 3-D photographic printing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...