Las Vegas Design Center hires Wells
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/27/2008 1:46:00 PM
Las Vegas – The Las Vegas Design Center at the World Market Center has named Randy Wells vp, a newly created position that will focus on managing the year-round design and hospitality showrooms center.
He was most recently president of Valtekz Composite Fabrics, a decorative fabrics unit of Valley Forge Fabrics. Prior to that he was a manager in the upholstery division of Century Furniture.
Wells reports to Robert Maricich, president and ceo of World Market Center. In a related move, William Greenwald has been shifted from general manager of Las Vegas Design Center to vp leasing, Las Vegas Design Center & Hospitality.
Las Vegas Design Center now has some 70 showrooms for furniture, fabric, lighting, floral, accessories, rugs and wall décor, the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...