Kirkland’s names Sears exec president, coo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2006 1:36:00 PM
Jackson , Tenn. – Kirkland ’s has named recent Sears Holdings executive Catherine David president and coo. David was senior vp and general manager of Sears Essentials, Sears Grand and The Great Indoors.
Prior to Sears, she was president of The Burnes Group, a former division of Newell-Rubbermaid, and had served as a merchant and operations executive at Target Corp., including a stint as vp and general manager, target.direct.
At Kirkland ’s David will lead the search for a new gmm. Robert Alderson will continue as ceo and as a member of the board. Wilson Orr, an independent director since 1996, has been elected chairman of the board.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...