Textiles show dates confirmed through 2005
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
WHITE PLAINS, NY —
The dates for the New York Home Textiles Show and Market have been confirmed through 2005 by the Home Fashion Products Association and George Little Management.
Following are spring and fall dates for the New York Home Textiles Market, which includes the four-day New York Home Textiles Show at the Javits Center, and the market week activities at the permanent showrooms along Fifth Avenue, the Avenue of the Americas and other locations throughout New York.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 20, 2013
- Oct 28, 2013
- Aug 7, 2013
- Feb 23, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...