Spring show added to China Trade Fair's agenda
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/20/2000 12:00:00 AM
SHANGHAI, CHINA -On the heels of the recently completed Intertextile/China International Trade Fair, show organizer Messe Frankfurt announced it will add a spring show in Beijing in 2001.
Exhibitor participation and trade attendance jumped significantly at this year's Intertextile, according to Messe Frankfurt. The fair, conducted over three days here in late October, drew 23,253 visitors from 64 countries and regions, up 45 percent from 1999's tally of 16,000 visitors. Overseas visitors came predominantly from Taiwan (823 visitors), Japan (770), Hong Kong (653), Korea (359), Europe (320) and the United States (176).
On the exhibitor side, the fair drew 529 companies from 20 countries and regions, up from 318 last year.
The October fair included makers of both apparel and home textiles, with one-third of exhibitors representing the latter industry.
The first annual spring fair will take place from March 28-31, 2001, at the China International Exhibition Centre, with the support of the China Textile Industry Federation. The next Intertextile/Shanghai will take place from October 16-18, 2001.
Information about either can be obtained from Messe Frankfurt's Hong Kong office: (852) 2598 8771, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...