Capel Intros Fresh Air
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
Capel debuted a new collection under its The Anywhere Group of indoor/outdoor rugs at the Las Vegas Market last week.
The new Fresh Air collection is constructed of polypropylene and consists of nine pieces in an earthy palette. Retail is $250 for a 5.3-foot-by-7.6-foot rug.
Business in outdoor and indoor/outdoor rugs has been growing steadily for the past five years, according to Allen Robertson, vp sales. Capel’s team now includes a designer dedicated to outdoor products, he added.
Solaria, another outdoor introduction, is backed with Capel Bond liquid gel to make it impervious to moisture. “You can throw it in the swimming pool and it would come out fine,” Robertson said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...