Manuel Canovas gets into bed, bath lines
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2002 12:00:00 AM
WOODLAND HILLS, CA —
Manuel Canovas, the noted French decorative fabric firm, has launched its first bed and bath collection.
The collection is being produced under license to Vanderschooten (VDS Group) of Nieppe, France. It is being distributed in the United States by Voila Home — L'Ambience Trading Co.
The premier collection includes seven designs embracing two themes: a floral inspiration that is very feminine, and an ethnic derived, but contemporary, mood. French cotton percale in 200-count, and 280-count cotton sateen is used for the sheets. The collection is printed by Mascioni in Italy.
The assortment also includes quilted covers and pillow shams in a check and stripe design in yarn-dyed cotton.
All fitted sheets have 17-inch-deep pockets; shams and top sheets are finished with high-quality sateen cording; and all European shams have the Manuel Canovas signature.
Seven luxury bath towels have also been introduced, with both the terry and velvet made from Egyptian cotton.
Prices range from $47 to $66 cost for a twin flat sheet.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...