Lizz Greer Adds Curtains, Pillows
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2007 12:00:00 AM
Palo Alto, Calif. —
Lizz Greer, designer of handcrafted artisan textiles, will unveil a new line of curtains and pillows at the Las Vegas Market to coordinate with limited edition rug collections launched earlier this year.
The new product lines will coordinate with the Maple Leaf, Chestnut Leaf, and Ginkgo Leaf designs in the Grid rug collection, and with the Dream design in the Aspire rug group.
"I'm excited to expand my product offering from rugs to other textiles," said Greer. "I'm continually working to translate additional rug designs to curtains and pillows."
Greer wool and silk rugs are handcrafted in Nepal by using ancient Tibetan hand-knotting techniques, or in India using a meticulous hand-tufting method.
Greer will showcase the designs in Showroom No. S3143 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...