Ralph Lauren debuts lifestyle suites
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — The Ralph Lauren collection is debuting four lifestyle suites, pulling forward many sheeting components from previous lines.
Marseilles, a French-inspired beach group, mixes a bright red paisley, a dishtowel stripe and a batik-on-denim pattern in its bedding ensemble. Coldwater Canyon is an architecturally driven collection layering a linen duvet with a large-scale zebra print over a suede bed blanket. Chartwell, an English cottage look, presented a floral-faced quilt with mattress-ticking reverse, paisley throw pillows and heathered cashmere blankets in pink and blue.
Job's Lane, a nod to Hampton's living, employed the energetic pop of bright colors mixed with white and a patchwork duvet with mini windowpane sheeting. Accent pieces include cashmere cable throws and terry square pillows.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...