Sphinx adds two rug pros
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2006 1:39:00 PM
Dalton, Ga. -- Sphinx has named David Matamoros southeast regional manager and Tom Monaghan as national accounts director.
Matamoros brings more than 21 years of industry experience, most recently with Monticello Carpets as national sales manager, and before that with Beaulieu as evp of the home centers segment.
Monaghan also brings more than two decades of experience to his new post, coming to Sphinx from Mohawk Home's upscale Karastan division, where he served in various capacities including regional rug specialist, regional rug account manager and national accounts manager.
"We are very pleased to have Dave and Tom on board," said Mike Riley, president of Oriental Weavers USA, Inc., of which Sphinx is a division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...