Cowie and Penney team to plan weddings
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2004 12:00:00 AM
PLANO, Texas — Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie's entertaining and bridal collection will officially launches Sept. 14. The line, which is exclusive to JCPenney, will be temporarily showcased in a specially designed Manhattan showroom.
The showroom, located at 50 East 57th Street between Park and Madison Avenues, will feature dinnerware, glassware, table linens, decorative accessories, bridal gifts and wedding planning tools, and will serve as the venue for a series of "instant weddings" and vow renewals styled by Cowie. It will remain open through Sept. 28. Operating hours will be from 11:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m., Monday through Friday, and from 12 noon to 5:00 p. m. on Saturday.
Cowie merchandise and wedding planners will be available through JCPenney's stores, catalog and Internet site.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...