Warner Bros. promotes Besser to vp post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
BURBANK, CA —
Warner Bros. Consumer Products announced that Grant Besser has been promoted to vp, international commercial marketing.
Besser will report to Mark Matheny, executive vp, international for Warner Bros. Consumer Products. He will be responsible for all international commercial marketing, including overseeing the development of regional and local international marketing plans, advertising strategies, trade shows and promotional events. Besser will also continue to build international marketing relationships with other divisions within the corporation and identify new international marketing opportunities.
"Since Grant first joined the division, he has been a great asset to the international team, establishing effective systems, strategies and tools to better support the international marketing business throughout Warner Bros. Consumer Products," Matheny said.
Besser originally joined Warner Bros. Consumer Products in 1996 as marketing manager worldwide. He was subsequently promoted to theatrical marketing director in 1998 and marketing director, international licensing in 2000. He has also worked for Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...