LFI adds marketing dir.
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2002 12:00:00 AM
SHELTON, CT —
Latex Foam International named Kevin Stein its director of marketing, a newly created position.
Stein, who will report directly to Stephen Russo, ceo and president, will be responsible for spearheading the development and implementation of a new overall marketing strategy for all three of the company's internal business units — pillows, mattresses and cosmetic applicators. He will also work with the company's partners to create new products, channels, supporting communications and branding plans.
He most recently worked for Staples Communications' business-to-business division in the same capacity. He has also held positions at Booz Allen and IBM.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...