PDK Regency to build new plant in China
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/22/2005 12:50:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Next month PDK Regency will begin construction on a state-of-the-art, 250,000-square-foot, cut-and-sew facility and warehouse along with power plants, dormitories and recreational areas in Anhui, China.
Groundbreaking starts mid July and the plant should open between Oct. 1 and Nov. 1 with a staff of 500 to 600 employees.
The company currently runs two cut-and-sew facilities in China: a 120,000-square-foot plant also in Anhui and a 175,000-square-foot factory in Wuxi. Printing, weaving and dyeing are done offsite in the region.
PDK Regency no longer operates any domestic manufacturing since shuttering Regency’s former North Carolina plant on March 1.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...