Sears Retail promotes Chow to marketing chief
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/12/2005 11:51:00 AM
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- Sears Roebuck and Co. has promoted Joan Chow to senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Sears Retail.
In her new position, Chow is responsible for the strategic integration of Sears Roebuck's marketing and customer relationship management efforts. She reports to Luis Padilla, president of merchandising and marketing for Sears Retail. Most recently, Chow served as vice president, marketing services.
Since joining Sears in 1998, Chow has held various marketing roles in Sears' Home Services, including director of customer relationship marketing, director of business marketing, and vice president of marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...