Loftex unveils Sun Wrap towel-wrap product
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2006 12:05:00 PM
At the New York Market – Loftex has introduced Sun Wrap, a fashion-forward beach towel that doubles as a wrap. The 100% cotton terry product is shawl-sized at 20-inch-by-80-inch and comes in three plush fiber reactive prints with full-colored terry reverse.
“We are getting a lot of positive reaction from retailers,” said Gretchen Dale, senior vp, Loftex. The three debut patterns are Rain Forest, Leopard and Amor. The company said the Sun Wrap can wrap around shoulders, been worn as a sarong, drape a lounge chair, double as a folded head or foot pillow or for a neck roll.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...