Melange Delves Deeper Into Utility Bedding
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 11/28/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Melange Home has delved deeper into utility bedding by devoting a significant portion of its showroom to down alternative comforters and blankets, white goose down blankets, and 20 styles of pillows for side, back or stomach sleepers in different densities and constructions.
Down alternative queen comforters with 72 ounces of fill come in five solids for $99.99 to $119.99. Down alternative blankets will be offered in 12 reversible prints and 12 solid colors. They feature microfiber fill, satin binding, and are hypoallergenic and machine washable. White goose down blankets come in five solid colors for $69.95 queen.
Five fills are available in sleep pillows with two-inch gussets or knife edge trims in various thread counts. Fills range from 25 to 45 ounces on pillows, while thread counts go from 230 to 400s in solids and dobbies.
In addition, the company is working on fashion comforter sets with down alternative fills as opposed to the usual poly batting. Pricing is still being worked out.
In fashion bedding, the company is offering seven print patterns: Petula, Provence, Tree in Chelsea, Heirloom Rose, Damask, Paisley and Urban Oasis. Provence is a botanical print in light green and pink paired with an awning stripe accent and silk cotton throw that also comes in French blue and yellow. Tree in Chelsea encompasses three distinct flat-screen organic designs: a tree branch, fern or eucalyptus. Paisley has a hand-quilted outline-stitch comforter with a variegated stripe accent in aqua or coral. Urban Oasis features silhouetted and outlined floral bouquets in blue and chocolate or citrine and lotus.
Melange Home also introduced concepts in pillow case overlays inspired by women's lingerie in sheer voile or mesh. Four styles include an all-over embroidery, lace cuff, embroidered print and ruffled cuff.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...