Meredith Home co-founder passes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/28/2001 12:00:00 AM
Westwood, MA — Frances F. Chace, 48, a co-founder of Meredith Home Fashions, a supplier to specialty stores throughout the Northeast, died Dec. 11.
She and her husband, Michael, started Meredith Home Fashions in 1991, manufacturing a broad assortment of home fashions products, primarily providing goods to small specialty stores throughout New England and New York. In addition, Meredith did contract work for major manufacturers.
In addition to her work at Meredith Home Fashions, she was an active volunteer in community services in Boston and the town of Westwood.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...