Former Macy's Exec Don Graeber Dies
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Goodyear, Ariz. —
Services were held here in August for Don Graeber, 80, who died August 6.
Graeber was a long-time home furnishings executive who was with the then Macy's San Francisco for 37 years, many of them as the vp, divisional merchandise manager for home textiles.
He later moved to Dallas and headed the home furnishings specialty chain Home Front. After retiring from that position, he returned to the San Francisco area where he did consulting.
Graeber and his wife retired to Arizona in 1993.
He is survived by his wife, Margaret, a daughter, three sons, a sister, a brother and seven grandchildren.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...