Show to Aid Fowler Textile Council
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/4/2007 12:00:00 AM
Santa Monica, Calif. —
Museum-quality antiques will join contemporary art at the 17th annual Los Angeles Asian and Tribal Art Show, to be held at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium Nov. 10-11 in a benefit for the Fowler Textile Council of the Fowler Museum at UCLA.
The opening night preview, Friday, Nov. 9 at the Fowler, will offer the chance to view the textile and fiber art of Jon Eric Riis, who has mounted shows at venues including the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
In the companion exhibit, a range of native arts will be on display. For information, visit www.fowler.ucla.edu or call (310) 825-4361.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 20, 2008
- Jul 19, 2011
- Jun 27, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...