Sunvim to increase exports to U.S.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2006 11:57:00 AM
Shandong, China – Sunvim, the largest towel manufacturer in China, plans to boost its exports to the United States this year by leveraging its recently added bedding production facility.
Last year, 90% of the company’s exports were directed toward Japan, according to Wang Peifeng, general manager. This year, Japan’s share of exports will be reduced to 50%, with the United States market accounting for 30% of exports and the EU the remaining 20%, she said.
Overall, Sunvim plans to double global exports in 2006 to $200 million. Of that, roughly $20 million will consist of bedding, Wang said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...