BB&B to debut new collection by Clodagh
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/26/2007 11:55:00 AM
Clodagh, an award-winning designer of fabrics and furnishings, is associated with Homestead, itself a Li & Fung property. Her other collections and product lines have been utilized in commercial, residential, spa and boutique hotel environments.
The four bed ensembles in the new collection – duvets, shams, throws and decorative pillows – reflect eco-sensibility in their palettes and names: White Clay, Red Earth, Deep Sea and Irish Moss.
The theme of the Conscious Living collection is dubbed “peace of mind inspired by green luxury” according to the designer. Duvets and shams are made from 100% organic cotton; dec pillows from mostly natural fibers; packaging is of non-toxic, recyclable PEVA, while inserts are 100% recycled paper, the company said.
Prices will range from $149 to $179 for duvet covers, $49 to $59 for shams, and $44 for dec pillows.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...